- Events / Seminars
Is there a protection concept and what does it look like?
Our protection concept is based on the guidelines of Gastrosuisseand can be read at any time!
What are the cancellation conditions if there is an officially ordered closure?
All direct bookings on our website, by phone or email for the coming winter season (valid until April 11, 2021) include a Covid-19 cancellation guarantee. In the event of a renewed lockdown and an associated official closure, this states the following:
- No bookings will be refunded 100%.
- For bookings that have already been made, the refund applies to overnight stays that have not yet been made.
- Bookings not taken due to an officially ordered closure of the Swiss borders will be refunded 100 %.
The following cases are only partially protected by the Covid-19 cancellation guarantee :
- In the event of a Covid-19 illness or quarantine, the Covid-19 guarantee does only partially apply. In this case, we would issue you a 1 year credit for the prepaid booking!
- When Switzerland is placed on a list of countries for mandatory quarantine abroad. In this case, we would issue you a 1 year credit for the prepaid booking!
- Whom your country in Switzerland is placed on a list of countries for mandatory quarantine. In this case, we would issue you a 1 year credit for the prepaid booking!
What are the basic rules for the stay?
- Our specifications and the guidelines of the BAG must be complied with at all times. We count on your personal responsibility and respect for one another.
- If you have symptoms of illness, you should not travel.
- We recommend using electronic payment options.
- All public spaces are declared with a number of people. We ask you not to exceed the upper limit at any time.
What do I have to consider for a visit to the restaurant or for breakfast?
- In restaurants and the breakfast area, seating and a mask for mouth and nose are compulsory.
- As soon as you are at your seat, the mask protection can be removed. In general, where the distance of 1.5 meters cannot be maintained, a mask should be worn.
- We ask you to thoroughly disinfect your hands before serving at the buffet.
- In order to avoid mixing up the guest groups, guests can be divided into time slots for breakfast at any time and guests can be informed about this at check-in.
What happens if I get Covid-19 or am in quarantine before my arrival?
In the event of a Covid-19 illness or quarantine, the Covid-19 guarantee does not apply. We therefore recommend that you take out appropriate travel insurance before starting your trip.
What if I feel uncomfortable during my stay or have had contact with someone who may be infected?
We ask you to avoid further contact with other people if you suspect infection and to inform the reception team. A refund is unfortunately not possible in the event of illness.
Tip: This case is usually also covered by an appropriate travel insurance.